Skulltag Versão : 0.97

Jogue Online, informações, partidas e muitos frags!
Pyrö
Answers: 0
Skulltag Versão : 0.97

Mensagem por Pyrö »

Sim pessoal está chegando a hora!

Ontem, Carnevel falou que irá altualizar essa nova versão para o ZDoom 2.1.7...

Acho que agora podemos ver o Apocalipse para essa nova versão pois terá tudo novo.Não é?

Já foram lançadas SS do modo Invasion, depois eu posto

Que começe a conatgem regressiva \ô/
:mrgreen:
Imp Hunter

Mensagem por Imp Hunter »

QUANTOS DIAS?????

:putz: OMG
Pyrö
Mensagem por Pyrö »

Calma!!!

Ainda pode demorar

Estou vendo a data, pode até ser ainda nesse ano, estou vendo, calma!
Imp Hunter

Mensagem por Imp Hunter »

:shock:

OMG

AINDA NESSE ANO!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue:
[CM]Ds007ranger

Mensagem por [CM]Ds007ranger »

Vixi so pelo oq ele disse so vai sair so em janeiro
Pyrö
Mensagem por Pyrö »

Toamra que não.Mas se for é melhor que naõ lançar
HellFire
Contato:

Mensagem por HellFire »

*carnevil*

bom, janeiro nao parece ser tarde pra min ... (acostumado com espera do forever)
Metaler

Mensagem por Metaler »

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! \o/
A espera está chegando ao seu derradeiro final!!!!!!! XD
Pyrö
Mensagem por Pyrö »

Carnevil escreveu:Well everyone, we've done it again! The record for number of people throughout the day has once again been broken. The previous record was 20.39. Yesterday, it was... (drumroll please)

21.24!

I'd like to remind everyone once again that the middle of the night when hardly anyone is playing also gets averaged in there, so the number of people playing during primetime is actually much higher (usually in the 30s).

Now, I also promised to talk about 97b if that happened, so I suppose I'll go ahead and do that too! (hopefully no one minds me rambling on about it :lol: )

Skulltag v0.97b is almost complete, and I must say I'm very pleased with how it's turned out, and with how how nicely it's wrapping up right now. In addition to lots of new content, we're also focusing on improving the quality of lots of its existing elements: maps, artwork, stability, etc.

Along that vein, one of the big things we're going to do is strive for high ZDoom compliance. We're going to do our best to make 97b based on the very latest version of ZDoom available (I'm currently upgrading to 2.1.7), and also make sure that all of the ZDoom features work in single player... AND multiplayer! We're systematically going through every single line special, and making sure that its effects work flawlessly in multiplayer as well. We want people to be able to design and play maps without having to worry about whether or not it's going to work in Skulltag... because it will!

Of course, it won't all just be improvments to existing elements. There's also going to be a lot of NEW stuff as well! For starters, there's going to be tons of new maps. There will be 10 maps of 5 different types: FFA DM, duel, LMS, CTF, and skulltag (though a 10th ST map is iffy... we'll see). In addition, there will 5 maps for a totally brand new game mode, INVASION! This game mode pits you against waves of increasing numbers of monsters, with all kinds of nice little twists. Mapping for this game mode will be as simple as placing item/monster spawners. No complex ACS necessary!

However, invasion is just one of the new game modes. There's three others, which you guys will just have to wait to hear about! :mrgreen: I won't torture you THAT much though, and will give you the names of these game modes. They are: survival cooperative, possession, and team possession!

All in all, it's going to be a blast. So much has been improved, and so much has been added. Everyone's worked really hard on it, and I think you guys are going to like it a lot. I'll post some screenshots of the invasion game mode soon.

Hope you guys like it! :mrgreen:

Imagem

Imagem

Ou seja, novos mapas, novos modos, NOVO ACS, vesão baseada no ZDoom 2.1.7 - Ou seja Apocalipse Suporte 100%!Mas, até agora não se falou no Decorate, mas, acho que como está baseado no ZDoom 2.1.7 vai ter!
:D
[CM]Ds007ranger

Mensagem por [CM]Ds007ranger »

Se o Kulltag novo tiver Bots Tipo eu(ranger) ou novos com co-op skill entao eu vo baixar ele